Let It Snow

Monday, January 10, 2011

My sister keeps whining when she sees snow, yet she loves it so much. I think it's about time for her to buy one of these toro snow blowers so that she won't do any plowing anymore. I know it's a difficult job to plow even just the driveway and you really need to do it. I will ask her if she's familiar with this snow blower and if she thinks it will help her. I really pity her especially now that she is not 100 percent able. She really needs all the aid she can get. And if it could make life easier for her then I think it's about time that she gets it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP