The Electronic Age

Monday, April 25, 2011

I'm thinking of a wonderful project. I have lots of photos that I need to scan, back from my childhood days up the present. I want to convert this photos to electronic ones so that if anything happens to it, I have a copy. I also plan to make an online album so I can share it with my friends and loved ones. I guess I need a scanner software for this. It will not be limited to photos only but I can actually convert it to a business. Double purpose, eh. Most companies will be needing this, and I'll probably start offering my services to small companies. I think it will be a welcome idea to them, converting paper files to electronic files.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP