Queen of the House

Monday, June 27, 2011

I've been talking about my kitchen countless times already. I hope you don't get bored by what I am about to share with you. I am so proud of myself for helping put together our house. I wasn't really able to help financially, but in one way or another I can say that I have helped a lot. I helped the husband choose some stuff that we put in this house. But he really left me to decide on the kitchen, my turf. Anyway, it's a good thing that he approved of what I picked from these undermount kitchen sinks. He agreed and gave approval of my choice. If you are wondering what it is, this is the undermount kitchen sink that I used. It's the right size for my kitchen and I'm glad I didn't make a mistake of choosing it. It's very basic and it's all I need.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP