Then Importance of Ankle Support

Saturday, July 16, 2011

I am almost injured! My moves are very restricted now and I don't like it. I should have listened to my friends when they suggested wearing something for support when I first started with my fitness routine. Now I know what to do. Lessons are really learned the hard way. Anyway, my son wants to learn basketball. He started last summer. I was happy when he told me he wanted to learn. I want my son to have his own fitness routine, something to keep him in shape. Now that he has chosen this sport, I will let him wear ankle support basketball. I don't want him to hurt his ankles. I've seen a lot of boys hurt their ankles and I think this is the number one injury when you play basketball because it involves a lot of jumping. But be very careful though when you choose what support to wear, pick one that fits comfortably, one that will not restrict your movements when you start playing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP