Keeping the Dust Away

Friday, September 30, 2011

















I have been looking for these plastic shoe boxes for ages already. I know, there are a lot of plastic shoe boxes in the home section of every mall, but then the price is always in consideration. Can you imagine if those shoe boxes were priced at P200 each. No way I can afford to pay for it. Anyway, I found those shoe boxes in SM and was very reasonably priced at P125 for 2. That's because it's buy 1 take 1. I could have gotten more, but that was what (40 boxes) I can afford at that time. I want to buy 20 more boxes and I am hoping that it is still on sale. And I also need some more silica gel to put inside the box to help absorb the moisture.

1 comments:

yildizname 11:08 PM  

hello nice blog

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP