What Do you Think, Mom?

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

I find my daughter cute. She's very thoughtful especially to the bf. She inherited that trait from me. I don't know but I think girls are generally thoughtful. Recently she asked for suggestions regarding the gift for boyfriend birthday. She mentioned a few items which she thinks the bf would like. Sometimes I would go, I think that is too expensive, remember you don't have work yet. Yes, I can tell her those things after all we have a very close relationship. Besides what I'm saying is exactly correct. Why spend on things which you can't afford just yet? I think the bf would understand.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP