The Everyday Scrub

Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Wow! I see a lot of nurses everyday, not! Relax, it's just that I see a lot of people wearing nursing scrubs. It's no longer confined to nurses this days. I don't have anything against it and I can't blame the spa people for deciding to use those scrubs too, it's comfortable. I myself have used it for sleeping instead of the traditional jammies, like I said it's comfy. So there, that's probably the reason why not only nurses sport the scrubs nowadays. One more thing, have you noticed that it comes in different colors already? Boring white is now out of the question.

1 comments:

Cheek Filler 2:56 PM  

This was so very interesting and helpful to read. I have really enjoyed reading this great and fun information. Thanks

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP