I Have a History

Friday, January 20, 2012

I've been reading a lot of stuff lately and I normally do it online. I'm glad that almost everything is readily available with just a few clicks. Health related topics is one of my favorite articles to read. Ok I admit, I am scared of so many things especially when it comes to my well-being and that of my family. Health wise, one can really never be healthy. This is just my opinion so don't kill me, ok? One way or another we find something wrong with our system. It's probably due to our food intake. It's fun to eat so there is a tendency to overlook the kind of food we eat. My family has a history of hypertension so I am definitely a candidate of a rising blood pressure. Now I am looking into this l-arginine for blood pressure , I might consider making this part of my diet. I want to lower the risk of a heart attack or a stroke at least if I can't completely eliminate it. It's prevention on my part. I still have kids to raise and I can afford to die soon. I know I sound crazy but what the heck, I am just taking care of myself. You know what I am happy about now? I learned that prices have reduced tremendously, and this means only one thing, a lot of people can benefit from this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP