Next Project

Thursday, January 19, 2012

PhotobucketI just got my Mac Mini and this will be my next project. I need to start saving up for it. Time to think twice about all those unnecessary spendings so that I will be able to purchase this in no time. Now I'm starting to think about the time when I started having an online job, it was awesome. Offers keep coming and in figures I never imagined. Those times are long gone but I still earn online. The difference is that before I can purchase whatever I want in more or less 5 writing jobs, but now it takes a hundred years before I can do so.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP