Shopping Fund

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Oh my...this is there reason why I hate going to fashion websites. I always end up salivating on something. Grrrrr...hopefully it won't give me sleepless nights. Haha I can over react sometimes, but that is the most exciting part. Anyway I'm starting to put up a fund for stuff that I like. I will be needing a container to put whatever savings I have for that particular thing that I want. Well it can be an emergency fund too whenever needed. What do you say to this? Ok, let's get started. I saw this easy spirit sandals online and there's this item that I want to have. It sounds silly if I'll be putting up a fund for that, after all it's very affordable. I will find something else to salivate...oh the B bag that I badly want. I know it's gonna take a lifetime to save up for it, but why not, right?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP