Gardening...Please be Good

Thursday, February 09, 2012

I love nature, green makes me smile! I grew up in a family who loves nature, plants in particular. The garden in my parents' house is still maintained and it has been more than 30 years. The whole family loves gardening. I remember taking turns with my sibling caring for our plants. We each had our assignment to do. I think our love for plants came from our Dad. He loves gardening a lot and he is a green thumb. My other elder sister took after him. She used to maintain a garden store in the US and it was doing pretty well. Now she does backyard gardening and you will be impressed when you see her garden. She just knows how to fix it. I will need to take a lesson or two from her so that I will be successful in my gardening too. I don't know, but I don't think I am a green thumb. Plants die on me, probably the condition at home too because we don't really have a backyard to begin with. I just do potted gardening. It's a good thing everything is readily available in the world wide web and I found this gardening tips which I can make use when I again attempt to do it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP