Growing Bag Collection

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Bags! Bags! Why can't girls have enough bags? One never gets contented having one or two. Does it really have to be that many? Funny how I question myself about love for bags, lol. Well, I'm a girl after all. Guys do have their own, too so they are not to question us girls, right? Anyway, have you guys heard about western handbags? I came across it online and I found it beautiful and unique. The designs are awesome in fact there's this bag that I am eyeing to have. I still don't have that kind of style in my collection. Shhhhhh, don't tell the husband that I am planning to have one, or else it will give him a reason to spend too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP