Perfect Tee

Wednesday, February 08, 2012

I am a jeans and tee person and I am telling you now that I really love it. You won't see me wear dresses that often, but I try my best to shift once in a while. I don't know if I look good when I wear dresses and skirts, but I try to look pretty. I am most comfortable though when I wear a t-shirt. I don't have a particular brand but I see to it that what I buy is the durable one. I am also fond of wearing statement tees like this distro t-shirt I found online. It's a head turner all by itself. I think this is part of the kaos clothing line being sold online. I want to get one for myself, but I don't really know if they ship internationally. I still have to go through their faq to be able to get answers to my questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP