Music...

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

My kids are musically inclined. How come they can't get to master an instrument? My youngest wanted to learn violin, and I did send him to a music school. My eldest wanted to learn guitar, sent her to school too. They are able to play a piece or two but after that they lose interest. Are they distracted or what keeps them from learning? I remember the time when my eldest told me her desire to study guitar. Of course I got excited. I grew up learning an instrument so I want my kids to be the same way too. Anyway, I started asking around for a very good guitar. They all seemed to have a general answer. Why don't you check parker guitars. So I did! Too bad it wasn't available at the country where I'm staying so I got another brand. I am still hoping that they will continue with the desire to learn music. My youngest has expressed his desire to learn the keyboards, so we'll see.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP