A Perfect Tan Hopefully

Saturday, April 21, 2012

It's summer time once again and there's just one thing I desire whenever this time of the year comes. I want to get a real nice tan. I've been trying since time immemorial but I couldn't get the exact tan that I want. The closest thing that is happening is myself turning red, burning red in fact. Now I have every reason to try this tanning machine, who knows this will be the solution to me wanting to get a tan. I need to try on new stuff every now and then and not just confine myself to things that I have tried doing already. Life is short, try everything as long as you can afford it. Make the most out of your life, do things that will make you happy. I've been trying to do this, so life to me is always bliss.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP