Christmas Countdown

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

It's 75 days before Christmas! Oh how time flies. It's time to decorate the house again, or is it too early? I think I need to start putting out all my Christmas stuff including the lights. Will do an inventory so that I can buy all the things that I lack before I start decorating. I know for sure that I will need to add lights. It's a good thing that there are still led light bulb in stock otherwise I would have panicked. I want our house outlined by led lights just like the past years. It's a welcome treat for the neighbours to see it. I'm glad I can bring joy to them even during the Christmas season only.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP