Karaoke Time

Monday, November 19, 2012

My kids can sing! They don't sound bad, they don't sound good either. Hahaha, just kidding. They may not sound as good as those singers they admire, but to me they do. I heard both of them sing in the car a couple of days ago and I was like, hhmm it's about time getting them this nady microphones at musicians friend. We'll have karaoke sessions here at home and I think it's going to be lots of fun. I can invite my friends and loved ones. This is also a very good activity for Christmas gatherings, a singing contest perhaps?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP