I Need This Protection

Wednesday, December 05, 2012

How do you discard old gadgets whenever you go for an upgrade? I usually sell mine so that I will have extra money to fund the upgrade. I know of some people who sell theirs too. Did you know that you're giving away important data when you do so? I haven't really given this much thought. All I know is that once I trash everything, it will no longer be retrieved. This will only happen if you completely wipe hard drive. With this, no one has the capacity to retrieve whatever was trashed in your computers. Nice to have this kind of protection, right?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP