Be Careful

Wednesday, January 09, 2013

I abhor crazy people on the streets, there are a lot of them. I get mad because even if you take extra care while driving there are just crazy drivers out there who involve you in accidents. I also get mad at some motorcycle riders who are not disciplined. I am so glad when our government came up with a motorcycle lane and you can't find them everywhere now. No offence meant but some riders eat up all lanes that you can't overtake other cars. It's ok if they observe speed and all, but there are some who don't. Anyway I am hoping that riders have heard of this bluetooth motorcycle helmet too because I still see some riders using their mobile phones while on the road. I can't stand looking at them because sometimes I anticipate horrible things happening to them as a result of this stupid act.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP