Separation Anxiety

Friday, January 25, 2013

 photo ScreenShot2013-01-25at21022AM_zpsaeba4bc8.png

Waaaaaahhhh! The daughter will be traveling without a relative! Separation anxiety is what I am feeling right now. My stomach has been churning too. This shouldn't be happening, she'll be 20 in the coming months. You can't blame me, we are attached to each other. I can't help but feel lonely, my darling doll is no longer a baby and she can travel without us already!!!! Anyway, she'll be in Bangkok for 10 days for the dCatch2013 program. She just left today for Bangkok and we are already talking about dCatch2014 in Japan. Waaaahhhhhh!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP