Please Snow in December

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

As early as now I am already planning my US trip. Much as I want to leave any moment, the husband is not allowing me. He wants me to leave sometime in November. I think I like this time of the year to leave too since it has been a dream of mine to experience snow. Hopefully it will snow during the early week of December. They told me not to buy stuff for the winter including a snowboard jacket because they will just lend me. I actually agree with them since I will get to wear it only once since I live in the tropics. I am already very excited and looking forward to this trip. I hope this dream will come true for me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP