Rose de Mai

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

 photo ScreenShot2013-02-18at74210AM_zps38ca81cb.png Can someone give that to me please? I've been looking for this parfum by Victoria's Secret the day I laid hands on it. I just love the smell and it perfectly fits me. I can say that he smell is heavenly and I am in love with it. Too bad it was already discontinued, for what reason I really don't know. It was not even a special edition scent, so I don't know. Hopefully someone informs VS that it is an in demand scent. Meanwhile am I willing to settle for another brand? I don't know yet since I haven't really looked around.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP