Lemon Water in the Mornings

Saturday, June 01, 2013

 photo ScreenShot2013-06-01at92015AM_zpse262abbe.png I've started drinking lukewarm lemon water in the morning. I thought I couldn't take it. Just thinking about it makes me squirm. I tried anyway and it wasn't as bad. On the first day, I asked my helper to put lots and lots of ice so it wouldn't be hard drinking it without sugar. I was wrong there, I should be drinking it lukewarm. I'm sure by now you already know the benefits of drinking lukewarm lemon water in the morning, if not why don't you google it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP