Score a Deal

Monday, July 29, 2013

One day we're gonna go jamming over at my cousin's house. Right now we're just doing it at home, the console type. We have the drums, the guitar and I always end up as the vocalist. Not that I don't know how to play, it's just that the kids always want to be on the drums and the guitar. I think it would be exciting if it's gonna be for real. I'm not sure if my daughter is still interested in learning the drums. Oh speaking of drums I wonder if my cousin knows about this cheap dw 9000 double pedal at musicians friend. I understand that it is on sale right now. I bet she'll be excited since us Moms really look for good deals all the time. I think that's one of our characteristics. We are able to score awesome items because we are so patient in looking for one. How about you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP