Off My Bucket List

Thursday, November 28, 2013

I have a lot off my bucket list. First, I wanted to experience fall and see all the beautiful colors. There wasn't much left since I arrived past the height of the season but still I am grateful I was able to see it. I had my picture taken under the yellow leaves of the tree. I want you guys to see it but for some reason I can't upload my photo in my photobucket account. I will just attach it when I head back to my country. I was so excited to see it that even from the plane I was looking out the window all the time. It was not pretty up there especially those trees that don't have leaves anymore but nevertheless it's another experience I won't forget.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP