Stops the Barking

Tuesday, December 03, 2013

Hmmmm! I think I already found the solution to the problem of my friend regarding her neighbor's dog who keep on barking. I know it's really bothersome because when one starts barking, the rest of the dogs within the perimeter bark too. It can get annoying especially when you are resting. If I were my friend, I would suggest this spray bark collar to my neighbor. This might be the solution to their problem too. Now do I even know how this works? Well according to the description in the internet, it will emit a smell when the dog starts barking and that smell is not a welcome treat to them. Great idea, right?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP