Shopping Here and There

Wednesday, January 08, 2014

I had the best shopping experience during my recent trip to the US. My sisters brought me to the best shopping places. I couldn't get enough of it. I wish I had plenty of moolah so that I can buy everything that I want. There's this store that I usually frequent whenever I go to the malls and it sells Sexy Panties. Oh don't get me wrong but those undies are really nice, not the kind of sexy you have in mind. It's "decent" sexy if you know what I mean. Haha is there even such a thing? To me there is, not all sexy are flimsy. Do you agree with me?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP