One of a Kind Maxi Skirt

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

 photo saya_zpsc6369826.jpg Weeeeeee! I'm glad I found a dressmaker. She is one of our tenants. I've always wanted to wear maxi skirts but I don't like buying ready made ones because I want mine unique and one of a kind. I even attempted to sew my own because of that reason. Well now I don't have to do it. All I need to do is buy a piece of fabric then have it sewn. Thing is I get it after a month coz we only go to collect rent once a month. I have the option to have it mailed or pick it up, but there is really no need. One month waiting time is not that bad.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP