High ScHoOl Batch GeT-tOgEtHeR

Sunday, July 18, 2004

My high school (1983) batch had a get-together last saturday at OFF D GRILL...it was my first time to attend...and my first time to see some of my batchmates in 21 years...YES! 21 long years...i bet you are counting...yep im 38 years old...hehehe...i was just so excited to see all of them...renew ties...reminisce...etc...was happy to see edwin...he was my closest...my condfidante...my shock absorber...the person i always run to (for whatever)...
 
all of them i didnt recognize...except for edwin of course who hasnt changed...just gained a little weight...just a little...i remember him back in high school...lanky...super lanky...as if anytime he can be blown by the wind (forgive me edwin but that's the truth)...he is my male counterpart...coz i used to be skinny too...very skinny...not even 85 lbs...(you can just imagine)
 
too bad i didnt stay long there...coz i had a badminton game...i was as excited playing as seeing them...havent played for a month or so...that's the reason...had four sets...3 sets won :=)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP