The Lil Girl Named Girlie

Sunday, August 22, 2004

I usually go to my parents' house every Sunday...but i seem not to notice this family picture hanging on their wall until today...so with the aide of my camera phone, i took shots...

just a wild guess...where am i in the pic Posted by Hello


I know you can't, so here i am (with a lone flower on my dress Posted by Hello


That was taken when i was about 4 years old (i guess)...i remember we were all wearing the same material but in differnt colors and styles...i wonder where my mom bought those...it was cool...and btw, that was our Christmas Family Portrait...colored photos was not the in thing yet...but i love sepia though...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP