I Love To Go Around In My Car

Friday, September 10, 2004

Today I went to the office of the Phil. Navy at Roxas Blvd. to deliver the plane tickets i got for my friend...

Since Manila is synonymous to traffic, i get the chance to toy around with my camera phone...bad huh...but i cant help it...since i usually drive by myself...i have to find ways to keep myself busy, otherwise with the kind of traffic, i can probably doze off...hehe

while waiting for the traffic light to turn green, i thought of taking a shot of my nail art...which never fails to get compliments...here's a clear pic of the nail art :-)



i happen to pass by my alma mater, UNIVERSITY OF STO. TOMAS



Luneta or Rizal Park, a famous tourist spot...



and of course, ROXAS BLVD. i really love this stretch...











and oh, i took all those photos while driving...i just love my sony ericsson k700i...i dont need to bring along my chunky digital camera anymore...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP