Japanese Food

Friday, September 10, 2004

My cousin who is in the States right now, met with one of my closest friends Y...they've known each other only through my stories...this is actually the first time they meet...whoo how exciting...they've been asking me things about each other prior to that dinner date...haha...funny...good thing they clicked at once (i guess)...anyways, Y asked what kind of food Ate Marie wants...then i go like...oh JAPANESE FOOD!!!Actually it was me who has been craving for SAKE (salmon) and the GYUDON (beef)...so while they are having dinner at a japanese restaurant, i had my share of japanese lunch too...YIPEY!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP