Pasta and Buffalo Wings

Thursday, September 23, 2004

I have not cooked for a long time...i only cook on special occasions like Christmas and New Year...maybe i was inspired by the foodblogs i have read lately...

Here's my version of Pasta with Taba ng Talangka (Tiny Crab Fat)







Btw, this is the first time im doing this...i didnt realize that there's no need to use cheddar cheese :-) i sauteed everything in olive oil and placed a few drops of lemon juice...i also placed Knorr Pork Cubes to add more taste, and it worked...My kids loved it...they thought it was take out food from Cibo
(the restaurant we always go to when we crave for pasta)

My version of the Buffalo Wings





I coated the chicken wings and deep fried it, after which i cooked it again in the special sauce that i made...

I havent perfected it yet...well there's always room for improvement...my consolation? The kids appreciated what i did, as i didnt expect them to like the pasta.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP