Diet Mode

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

I've been doing dance revolution twice a day since i got back...i have to, otherwise i wouldnt fit in my gown...oh man!!!Anyways, when my kids got home from school today, i was still at it...they watched me do it, (of course i should be at my best, hehehe)...then Josh said..."Mom, why dont you try the diet mode? (there is really a diet mode) since you are trying to lose weight...oh well, i havent thought of that...maybe my son knows the agony of losing weight, coz he keeps on asking me if its harder than the usual (i do training mode)...indeed it is!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP