Beauty Tip

Sunday, October 17, 2004

I'm not blessed with long and curly eyelashes...so i resort to curlash and mascara...since Maybelline's Dial-a-Lash has been phased out...i haven't paid much attention to my eyelashes...until i realized that i look better with mascara on...my cousin and my neice gifted me with a curlash and mascara (Mac) last year but have not used it, coz whenever i apply mascara, it weighs down and my eyes feel heavy...i scouted for a better mascara and ended up buying this...thinking that it would solve my problem....





Shiseido still didn't solve my problem...until the other day...i did the usual curling, and this time i thought of removing excess mascara from the stick and let it dry a bit for a few seconds...and voila, it worked...and it was then that i remembered that i usually put the dial-a-lash to number 1 as the dial controls how much mascara you want to put on...darn it! i should have discovered it 2 years ago...could have saved money...now i could do beautiful eyes *winks*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP