The Wedding

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Yes, the wedding is finally over...and i was able to fit in my gown...but sshhhh, i needed to wear a girdle so my bulges won't show *winks*...anyways, it was a very beautiful wedding...couldn't help but cry watching the bride walk down the aisle...i really do not know the reason for crying...but everytime i see a bride walk down the aisle, tears start falling (whether i know the bride or not)





Everything was so organized...from the ceremony down to the reception...sharing you some of the photos



My turn to walk down the aisle...not a bride, but a "godmother"...geez, Am I getting old?




The Godmothers with Bona and Mike




A very touching moment...





The Bride and the Groom (Bona and Mike)
































My bouquet...so lovely






The Centerpiece






The giveaway






The token (for the godmothers)






And moi...make-up by Ceasar of Bambi Fuentes






With one of my college best friends, Angie (sister of the bride)






I had two functions that day...wedding and debut...so after the wedding, rushed home to change...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP