The Outfit

Friday, November 19, 2004

I went shopping for my outfit cum uniform last Sunday at the Shangri-La Mall...Yes, i am embarking into a new career as a digital wedding photographer...i'll be training under one of Manila's "best" digital wedding photographer NELSON...and I'm having my first assignment this Saturday, 20th of November...



Anyways, i bought a plaid pants at MANGO...and some round neck tees (cotton-spandex) at IN STYLE in different colors...I tried looking for a nice moc too, found one in NineWest but it was a bit too pricey...so i just decided to wear whatever comfy shoes i have at home...BUT, the moment i got home, went to the NineWest site...found the shoes that I liked, sent the link to my sister in the US...but i have to wait til the 10th of December when she comes home...I don't mind really, as i will be able to save something like P2,500...I really do not know how i would look like in this outfit...i'm a jeans, tee, sneakers person...i don't own a single pants/slacks...



Wish me luck...not on how i will look like...but on the new career that i've chosen...*winks* (be posting some of my shots after the wedding)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP