Cooking Skills...Improving

Monday, January 17, 2005

Since I work mostly on weekends and occassionally on weekdays, i've been trying to improve on my cooking...Patricia even told me at dinner that they get to taste different kinds of recipes now...actually, i get my inspiration from the foodblogs i frequently visit, and seeing Nelson and Daddy Groovy (my father-in-law) enjoying the food i serve them...it's also my way of saying thank you to my FIL who has been supervising the house we are building...

the construction started 1st week of January...i've been busy surfing the net for some ideas for our kitchen, bath, closets, etc. I'd really appreciate it if you could share with me some cool sites that you know of...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP