My Daughter Is Now A Blogger...Cool

Saturday, January 08, 2005

Isn't it cool? My Daughter PATRICIA has a blog of her own. What made me happy was her own initiative of having one. At first her Dad wasn't keen on the idea, but after telling him that his daughter's writing skills will be honed, we got his go signal.

Twas a day of tutorials for my daughter...taught her the ins and outs of blogging...so even without me, she can manage. I was happy with the results...now she knows how to tweak around her template (of course with my supervision)...

Now i'm looking forward to her entries...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP