Thanks A Whole Bunch

Monday, January 10, 2005

One saturday, Nelson came home with a box in hand...he was having crepes at this certain restaurant when he saw this adidas shoes that he thought I'd like or is it he wants me to have/wear...he's always been like that...he buys me things that he wants me to have...sweet huh??? true enough it was really beautiful, in fact it was noticed by somebody...yes, i wore it to our wedding coverage yesterday...so comfy...good thing i decided to wear it since our day was full...we had 2 coverages yesterday...one in Clark and one at Westin...my feet didn't ache at all...but my arms did...from one heavy camera...






the heavy camera i was talking about, pic taken in one of our recent coverages

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP