A Present from the Birthday Girl

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Everytime our doorbell rings, i always get excited as i'm expecting a mail from one of my blogfriends Leigh. And it came today...yipee!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
she read in one of my posts that i was into nail art


I haven't met her in person, but it seems i did...we exchanged a few emails, even IMed each other. I get the same feeling with my other blogfriends, do you?

Happy Birthday Leigh! I'm supposed to be the one giving you a present...but what a coincidence...i got a present instead from you on your birthday. Thank you so much, i really appreciate it. May all your dreams and wishes come true. May our good Lord always grant you good health and strength.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP