Yahoo! I'm Finally Done With My Hip Scarf

Sunday, July 03, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com


I feel proud and accomplished...finally i was able to finish the hip scarf i started about 2 weeks ago...next in line would be my bra top which hopefully will be done in 2 days...i just need to do some finishing touches...

There will be more coming...but the thing is, the coins are out of stock...i just wish that more shops would be selling them coz for now there's only one shop (Dazzle Beads) that i know of...in the mean time, i'll concentrate on the top which doesn't need coins...

I'd appreciate it if any one of you could tell me where else to buy those faux coins...thanks in advance!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP