Can This Be True?

Saturday, August 20, 2005

While cruising EDSA last night, I chanced upon this billboard Jobsdb.com ...upon reaching home, eager as I am to look for a part-time job, i checked the site...and voila, classified ads indeed...

This ONE caught my attention...since i am using the internet 24/7 (uber), why not earn a few bucks? You think this is true? Can someone give light to this? Or can someone help me find a job similar to this? i mean working from home, online...coz for now, at my age, there's hardly a job for me, unless it's my own business...and putting up a business is not in the picture at the moment...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP