My FIL at 88

Sunday, August 21, 2005


Daddy Groovy indeed! he is one kewl father and grandfather =)


Asked what his birthday wish was, he can't think of any...maybe because he's lived a good life!


3 men and my darling boy! The "V" boys minus Nelson.

-----------------------------------

I missed belly class today...i didn't hear the alarm clock, plus the fact that i wasn't feeling so well...i've been sleeping late (2 or 3 am) for a couple of weeks now...it's pay back time! and look at me now, still up at 2:40 am, blogging! *head spinning now* I must hit the sack, right here, right now...good night everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP