Starbucks is 5 Minutes Away

Saturday, September 24, 2005


Oh yeah! *dancing* Oh yeah! I don't need to drive miles and miles away to have my favorite fix of coffee. It finally opened last Thursday, and was a full house. This is the nice thing living in our area, though not in a plush subdivision, everything is 5 minutes away.

---------------------------------


Isha, Mae & Alex


Isha and her friends spent the afternoon at our house. Among all of her friends, these two cutesie girls are the ones i love so dearly. I've known Alex since she was like 6 and Mae since she was 8. I'm just so happy that these three are reunited. I know Isha is in good company.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP