Oh Where, Oh Where?

Saturday, October 29, 2005

boooo...boooo...anybody home? yooohooo...

Our home is never the same without the kids...they are spending the night at my in-laws. It's oh sooooo quiet here...

I miss their kisses whenever I get home, I miss Isha's "hello Mommy" and Josh's "Hi Mom", I miss their "mano" (yeah I am old-fashioned, aside from the kiss, i want the "mano" to follow)

I miss hugging them, and them hugging me back...I miss our small talks...I miss hearing them fight over nothing/petty things...I miss everything about them.



I miss Josh sitting in front of my laptop, playing his favorite online game...but on second thought...YES, oh YES, i have my laptop all to myself, i don't need to wait hours and hours...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP