Anything Under the Sun

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

It's really hard to put things together when you've set aside blogging for a while, there's so much to say and yet so hard to gather all the thoughts, the others even forgotten already. I been reminding myself time and again not to go on hiatus or semi-hiatus for that matter. I guess that will be one of my New Year's Resolution...even if how busy I am, i have to find time and sit in front of the computer even for a line or two =)

----------------------


Anyhoo, the kids are off from school already and that means less internet time for me (grrrrr). Josh uses my laptop all the time and i'm not used to using the IMac, darn! Today as promised, I brought them to Ace Water Spa, and they had a great time. Lucky us coz we were able to avail of their buy 1 take 1, so the kids get another 4 free hours to be used maybe in a day or two.

---------------------


I've gotten some of my wishlist for year 2005 (photo finish). My brother-in-law arrived from the States and brought not just one but two knee length boots, it's pretty cool...my daughter went gaga over it and intends to wear it Christmas Day. She's fashionable, and whenever i think of buying some stuffs, I ask for her approval or rather I ask her first whether she likes it or not, and if she doesn't, i'm having second thoughts all of a sudden.

----------------------


I might be able to get my ultimate wish too for year 2005 *keeping fingers crossed*...A GUCCI BAG! Wahoo! I went to the Gucci Shop in Greenbelt this afternoon. Nope, they didn't have the bag i had in mind, but hopefully it will arrive either tomorrow or Thursday, so i need to be at their shop first thing in the morning on Friday...*still keeping fingers crossed*. I had a few choices though but couldn't make up my mind, so the sales clerk suggested that i really have to wait til their Cruise Collection arrives...oh well =)

---------------------


Today is our last belly dancing session for year 2005...and we're ending it with a blast! Blast, meaning PICTURES!

posing before the camera is a lot of fun...heehee...with Des and Teacher Gladys who have become our friends


We are the ever faithful students of Teacher Gladys, rain or shine =) And this is what we've become now...PRO Belly Dancers(only in pix)...geez...why am I ever so confident...haha


ooopppsss, what happened to the third lady...*points at Cuz* You owe us one GIRL...UNFAIR!


Des, Avi(one of our classmates), Regine Tolentino(studio owner), Cuz, Me, and Teacher Gladys

***the others didn't like to have their pictures taken and some were absent***

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP