Painting...on Canvas

Monday, February 27, 2006



While at National Bookstore on Saturday, our intention was to buy materials for Isha's Scrap Book. I don't know what came to me at that particular moment, I started looking for acrylics, brushes and a canvas. I had been intending to try my hand at painting at one point in my life. It may have been the empty walls in our new house that prompted me to push through with it. This would be my first time using acrylic, so I don't have any idea what to put on the canvas. Isha had finished one project already, and wants to try again, this time she has her empty walls of her room in mind.


This was given to me by CUZ. Times are hard now, you are not safe even in the confines of your own home. Since carrying a gun is not an option for an ordinary citizen like me, with PGMA's proclamation, I hope I won't find myself in jail if found in my possession.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP