Can't Wait

Thursday, March 30, 2006

I Can't Wait to:

1. see this beautiful old old piece hanging in our living room. N saw this at an antique shop and instantly fell in love with it. He had it restored though coz it was falling apart.


2. have my son circumsized. We did a lot of convincing before he finally said yes, BUT in exhange for a laptop. Initially the deal was to work on his weight, he is 115 lbs. at age 10 and that is way way above the normal weight of a 10 year old kid. As an incentive, we thought of rewarding him with his own laptop if he goes down to 90 lbs. Then we added the circumcission thingy, in case he decides to have circumcission, then he can have his laptop come May 15.


3. listen to these songs...i got tagged by Thess.


1. Tell Me Where It Hurts (Kathy Troccoli)
2. Feelin' The Same Way (Norah Jones)
3. Come Away With Me (NOrah Jones)
4. I Say a Little Prayer (Aretha Franklin)
5. Luna (Allesandro Safina)
6. You're Still You (Josh Groban)
7. All I Ask of Your (Andrew Lloyd Webber)

These are the songs I listen to before I go to bed and sometimes until I fall asleep and wake up the following morning =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP