Exercise Stuff

Monday, April 03, 2006

Here's one of our routines in our belly dancing class...video (using celly) courtesy of Cuz



It wasn't exactly pandemonium, but there's like 15 of us dancing in our last belly class. Yeah I miss my space, but then again, having a lot is more fun. We went back to basic, which took something like 10 minutes per dance move...it turned out to be more of an exercise thingy which I appreciated.

I've been working out in the gym religiously for two weeks now. And it feels good getting back in shape. I don't feel as lazy anymore, and believe it or not, I look forward to spending time in the gym...tuesdays, thursdays and saturdays. My only rest day is Wednesday and Sunday. I'm thinking of using up Wednesdays too since the gym is also offerring belly dancing classes...i've to check it out tomorrow though for a free trial...Here's to a "coca cola" body! *i wish*...bwaaaahhh

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP